Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"I Craft, Therefore I Am!"



It's always nice to get a little freebie along with something you've ordered.  (That's why I always try to include something extra when I package orders from The Midnight Beadery.)

Today I received an order from Create For Less which included the above tattoo.  Normally I don't go in for tattoos, but this one is different.  It's me.  It expresses who I am.  Besides having dedicated myself to crafting, I was also a philosophy major in college and can appreciate so well the allusion to Descartes.  I just had to put it on right away!

So, what did I order?




Camouflage yarn for the next crochet project my son has asked me to work on.  He wants a scarf and a hat.  Small potatoes compared to the last thing he asked me to make him, a gigantic project which I am almost finished with, but more on this later.

For now I need to go around and show off my tattoo!

2 comments:

  1. Love the yarn colors they are so in now. Kool tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over to say 'hi' and thanks for following my blog!

    http://chris-wrinn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete